Multiple Sclerosis program
Program for improvement and maintainment of functions
Multiple Sclerosis is a disease of the central nervous system, ie the brain and spinal cord. The disease can, for example, start with you seeing worse or decreased sensation in your arm or leg.
Symptoms can include
Different areas of the central nervous system are affected during the course of the disease. Therefore, you can get discomfort from different parts of the body in MS. It is common to have several of these symptoms:
- sensory disturbances and tremors
- difficulty walking and keeping balance
- trouble with vision
- impaired bladder control
- stiffness in the muscles
- mood swings with depression
- memory and thought disorders
Benefits of individualized and dosed exercise
Complex applied dosed exercise activates the natural powers of your body. Science has shown that over 30 different diseases, both physical and mental, can be prevented and successfully treated with exercise. More about the applied methodology of Paliesius Clinic
Individual dosed physical activity under the supervision of doctors and physiotherapists will have a positive effect on your heart, lungs, blood vessels, muscles, immune, nervous system and other organs and functions in the body .
One of the biggest benefits in exercise therapy in MS is maintained and sometimes even increased function. Individualized exercise therapy is monitored to increase the positive response of your treatment.
How is the efficiency and safety of rehabilitation ensured?
- Clinical staff and physicians wear personal protective equipment during all procedures .
- During the clinical program, we stay at Paliesius Manor, which has a limited number of personal contacts .
- We always follow all possible safeguards for your safety.
The program is available to anyone who has Multiple Sclerosis.
- Treatment and strategies for improvement of function.
- Exercise and strategies for maintaining functions
The perfect environment for the best results
An individual 6-day program to overcome the consequences of Multiple Sclerosis takes place in Paliesius manor , where unique natural beauty, tranquility, high-class apartments for life, food prepared with love and professional attention to each of you are waiting for you.